Vision in People (VIP)
A day service for people with learning disabilities in Lancashire.
Our VIP service offers a wide range of fun, stimulating activities and learning opportunities to people with learning disabilities.
We believe that people with learning disabilities should be able to flourish, gain confidence, make friends and reach their potential.
Set in large and pleasant grounds, our project helps to make this happen by providing a fully accessible, safe and caring environment which:
- Offers a varied range of learning, leisure and social activities.
- Provides a personalised individual approach.
- Develops independence skills and self-confidence.
- Encourages self-expression through drama and dance.
- Provides a stimulating and friendly environment.
- Offers a range of educational activities.
- Gives support with personal relationships and friendships.
- Has access to a number of vehicles in order to access the community.
People who attend can take part in off-site activities such as places of interest that expand their knowledge and skills, volunteering and work experience opportunities, as well as accessing local sport and leisure facilities.
Importantly, having fun and enjoying each day is built in!
Are you looking for a career in Health and Social Care? Click HERE to view our current job opportunities.
Read our latest news HERE