Supported Living Service
Supporting people with learning disabilities and complex needs to live in their own homes and communities.
Our Supported Living Service helps people with learning disabilities to live independently in their own home. We believe that people with learning disabilities should have the choice of where they live and the opportunity to grow in confidence and learn the necessary skills to take control of their own lives.
We work to help this happen by:
- Allowing people to grow in confidence and encouraging them to reach their potential.
- Empowering people to take control of their lives.
- Helping people to live independently and to make their own decisions.
- Developing peoples skills and creating new opportunities.
- Promoting health and wellbeing.
- Supporting people to access facilities within the community.
- Support available from 1 hour to 24 hours a day.
- Making friends and trusting relationships brings a sense of community and contributes to the emotional wellbeing of everyone. Creating long lasting and happy memories to all who use are services is really important to us…above all we want to share smiles and laughter and know that we are making lives better for everyone we support.
Our Supported Living Services are regulated by Care Quality Commission (CQC) and rated as GOOD. You can read our last inspection report HERE
Are you looking for a career in Health and Social Care? Click HERE to view our current job opportunities.
Read our latest news HERE