The FX Service
A day service for people with profound and multiple learning disabilities in Lancashire
Our FX service, based in Preston, offers a wide range of fun, stimulating activities for people with profound learning disabilities. We believe that people with profound and multiple disabilities should have opportunities to enjoy stimulating and fun activities, and that their health needs however complex, should not be a barrier to having new and exciting experiences!
Set in the heart of the city, our project helps to make this happen by providing a fully accessible, safe and caring environment which offers:
- Medical support from a full time nurse.
- Creative ways to enhance communication.
- A personalised individual approach.
- Accessible mini buses for outings and day trips.
- Modern accessible equipment and facilities.
- A varied range of community, leisure and social activities.
- Dance, sensory drama, art and music to encourage self-expression.
Working closely with service users and their families, social care and health professionals, we respond to the needs of every person who comes to us, whatever their disability. Importantly, having fun and enjoying each day is built in!
To enquire about The FX Service contact us on 01772 561323 Opt 2
Are you looking for a career in Health and Social Care? Click HERE to view our current job opportunities.
Read our latest news HERE